Friday, January 18, 2008

The Last Part of My U.S. trip (4th and last)

Being Horny and Exhausted in NYC

When I left Hot Asian Guy's house at 6am, I had a very weird feeling. I felt excited, and even though I didn't sleep at all (yeah!!) I felt incredibly relaxed. When I got to the hostel, my friends were still sleeping. I was able to sleep for about 30 minutes before they woke me up. I had to take like 3 black coffees at breakfast, because now I really felt tired.


Hot Asian Guy told me he wanted to see me again. I didn't have a cell phone, so he gave me a number for me to call him. It was a very long day, we walked a lot, and visited a lot of places. By the end of the day, we decided to go to Rockefeller Center, and later maybe go to a bar or something. When I got there, I could barely move. I felt like a zombie. I told my friends to sit down on the floor while we waited for some other friends to arrive. But I was so tired, I felt asleep and none of my friends was able to wake me up for another hour. We didn't go out that night, and went straight to the hostel.

When I woke up the next day (thursday, only two more days left), my first thought was that I hadn't called Hot Asian Guy. Wihtout any of my friends watching, I left the hostel and went to a payphone. I was excited, and horny. I wanted to go out badly with him again. We decided to meet that night at his place, and then we would go out. That day we did a lot of shopping and sightseeing in Soho (I tried on a thousand coats, and couldn't find a single one that fitted me properly). But the only thing I had in my head, was meeting Hot Asian Guy Again, and going to party again. I felt addicted: to the music, to the people, to the whole idea of having no inhibitions and just having fun. And I wanted to do it one more time.

My friends and I were invited to have a beer in the roof with some people staying at the hostel. There were people from Ukraine, Germany, and New Orleans. It was fun chat, but I snooked out as soon as I could. I had a long night ahead of me.


I took a shower, and went to Hot Asian Guy's house. We went out to the same bar we had gone last night, but this time with a couple of his friends. We had some drinks first, and them I was ready to conquer the world. I even danced with a guy!!!! (Which I had never really done). Then drank more, then danced some more. A lot of making out in between. I didn't want the night to stop, and it kinda didn't: Hot Asian Guy and I left the bar, and went to his place. we were drunk and horny, and we both new it was probablly the last night be would meet. We had to make it worth it.


The next morning, I left his place at about 7am (I was going to leave at 6am, but he thought we'd say goodbye to each other one more time hahahaha I can't believe I just said that). This time, I didn't even tried to run so I could be in the Hostel before my friends noticed my absence. I was still a little drunk, and loving it. When I got to the Hostel, none of my friends was in the lobby, so I thought they were still sleeping. But when I got to my room, my friend Will, who had stayed in the hostel since the night before, was awake talking to a friend on the phone. I told him I had been all night at an old friend's house (I guess I wasn't really lying), and he seemed to buy it.

That day, I just didn't have it together. I went to the Guggenheim, and I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I even almost hit a woman because for a moment I lost my consciousness and kept walking towards her (sooo embarrassing). As the day went by, I gained a little bit more energy, which lasted long enough to go for some last minute shopping and taking a last look at Times Square at midnight. Six hours later, I was on my way back to Colombia.

That was almost six months ago, and I don't think I'm still over it. I have never felt so free, so entertained and so happy as I felt that week (both during the days I spent with my friends, and the nights with Hot Asian Guy. It was that experience, as short as it was, what really pushed me to start coming out in the last semester.

No comments: