Saturday, February 03, 2007

The last two weeks

These two weeks have been amazing. In taking classes from both the Engineering and the Arts major, and I like all of them. I don't know why, but I feel a lot more motivated this semester than what I have ever felt the last three years I've been in college...I think I'm going to end up doing both majors, since I don't really feel a special preference for any of them...for now.

Last week I started thinking about the possibility of going back to work to the US in the summer. As I mentioned before, I'm dying to go to NY, and if I go back, there's a big chance I'll be promoted (even though I was famous for being clumsy at my workplace), so I wouldn't have to be so worried about the money I spend during vacations. The few days I spent in Chicago helped me a lot to see things celarly, to take a clear look at my goals, and I definitely think going to NY would be a great experience for me, even if I just can do it for 4 or 5 days. I still haven't talked about it with my parents, so I'm not making any plans yet.

I don't know what is it about NY that makes me so excited. It's just cities like Chicago or NY represent the freedom and the oportunities that I know I cant' have in Bogota...plus, there are lot more hot guys there :) (God, I'm so shallow).

The next two weeks will be very important for me, because I will finally decide if I'm going to spend the summer in the US. If I do, maybe I'll bump into some of you there!

No comments: